Europa Estates & Finance offer a wide range of Worldwide Property Services and Worldwide Financial Services to clients, homeowners, tenants and Landlords. Established in 1985 our Company is very well known nationally and internationally. We have extensive knowledge of both industries gained through many years of dedication and hard work. Whatever your requirements you can trust our team of experienced experts to deliver you the right solution. We like to think that our integrity and professionalism sets us apart from the majority and we promise that we will always do our utmost to provide an honest and trustworthy service to all of our customers.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS
Europa Estates and Finance are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
We use your personal data to provide a service with regards to yourself obtaining finance, normally for the purchase of a property or for insurance quotes.
We will collect information from you when you become our customer or contact us in person by telephone, by email, by post, by fax or by social media.
The personal data processed by Europa Estates and Finance is your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, bank account details ,wage slips, business accounts, credit files and passport or driving licence for identification.
We have obtained your personal data from information provided by yourselves and not from publicly accessible sources.
We collect information about you to process your application in order to obtain you the best deal.
Your information will only be used in the following ways
• To undertake credit checks for the purpose of assessing our clients credit risk
• To comply with our contractual obligations to you
• To deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you
• For payment verification and debt recovery
• To debt collection agencies or to the court if necessary
• To draw up your fee agreements.
. To present to lenders who you may be eligible to obtain fiance with.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be kept for any longer than is reasonably necessary for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
We take appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR you have the following rights with respect to your personal data
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
• The right to request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible to transmit that data to another data controller (known as the right to data portability)
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business
If you have any concerns regarding the management of your personal data please first contact us at
If we are unable to resolve your issue you have the right to report your concerns to the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk/concerns